ExamMate VCE Psychology Unit 4 – lets you quickly test your understanding of concepts in VCE Psychology Unit 4 [2017-2021 Accreditation Period] and is an excellent study tool when reviewing topics and preparing for the end of year exam.
Combining the use of 483 flash cards and the Leitner system for sorting, this app becomes a powerful tool to identify where you may be having trouble to fine tune your study and to focus on these areas.
- Research Methods I. Qualitative and quantitative research
- Research Methods II. Reporting conventions
- Research Methods III. Sampling and variables
- Research Methods IV. Ethics in research
- States of consciousness
- Altered state of consciousness
- Measuring consciousness
- The purpose of sleep
- Sleep deprivation
- Mental health continuum
- Factors contributing to mental health disorders
- Biopsychosocial factors of specific phobia
- Maintenance of mental health